Semi automatic divider rounder with interchangeable dividing disc
- Easily interchangeable dividing disc with maximum flexibility for work ranges from 16 – 440 gr.
- Unique easy forward-tilting system provides user-friendly, efficient and safe opening for cleaning
- Manual dough dividing and powered rounding action with easy and simple weight adjustment
- Energy efficient with automatic motor switch only operating when machine is rounding
- Extremely stable, even during rounding, because of heavy cast iron foot counter-weight with overhang and widely placed wheels
- With cast iron footing on wheels extra stable and easy movable
- Stainless steel dividing knife
- Coated anodized aluminum dividing disc
- Stable, smooth and quiet in daily operation
- Easy cleaning with minimum maintenance required
- Three lightweight synthetic rounding plates included
- Increased (fixed) rounding speed of 25%
- Marine execution with floor connection (instead of cast iron foot)
- Dampers (instead of cast iron foot)
- Prison package (full description on request)
- Transformer for 4 wire connections without N at 400 V
- 400-460V, 50-60 Hz, 3 phase / ground / neutral
- UL safety and hygiene approvals
- Cooling ventilator in base frame
- Temperature controlled cooling ventilator
- Special colour
- Recommended spare parts for 3 years operation
- Interchangeable dividing disc
- Set of 3 rounding plates
Power 0.6 kW, 3-phase, net weight 325 kg
WxDxH 62 x 67 x 146 cm excl. press bar
Interchangeable dividing disc (within 5 minutes) offers increased flexibility, a work range of 16 – 440 gr. and tilts forward for easy cleaning.
Heavy counter-weight provides stable footing. No damper is required and the stability of the machine protects the floor and adjacent furniture, at the same time it is easily movable.
There’s a choice of eight anodized coated aluminum dividing discs with stainless steel knives. The discs require minimal flour for dividing, are hygienic and can be cleaned in a dish-washer.