Bun Divider Rounder
DR Robot Variomatic
Fully automatic divider rounder with interchangeable dividing disc, flexible rounding time, speed, stroke and variable pressure regulation
- Powered dough dividing and rounding with user-friendly control panel and simple two-hand operation for extra safety
- Programmable pressing and rounding times for higher operator productivity
- Variable rounding speed in combination with adjustable rounding stroke to match special dough types
- Regular shaped and consistent dough products as a result of accurate rounding time programming
- Complete set of adjustable parameters leading to better products; especially when various interchangeable dividing discs are used
- Divide-only, press-only and cleaning positions
- Easily interchangeable dividing disc with maximum flexibility for work ranges from 16 to 340 gr.
- Unique easy forward-tilting system provides user-friendly, efficient and safe opening for cleaning
- Energy efficient with automatic motor switch only operating when machine is rounding
- Extremely stable, even during rounding, because of heavy cast iron foot counter-weight with overhang and widely placed wheels
- With cast iron footing on wheels extra stable and easy movable
- Stainless steel dividing knife
- Coated anodized aluminum dividing disc
- Stable, smooth and quiet in daily operation
- Easy cleaning with minimum maintenance required
- Three lightweight synthetic rounding plates included
Power 1.3 kW, 3-phase, net weight 345 kg
WxDxH 62 x 67 x 160 cm
Programmable pressing and rounding times ensure better product consistency. Because the machine runs through its cycle automatically, a higher output is achieved.
On the Variomatic product quality is increased by additional parameters matching dividing discs with dough type: rounding speed and rounding stroke. The weight setting is programmable through the control panel.
Standard on Variomatic and an interesting option on other DR Robot models; variable pressure regulation for any dough type.