Hydraulically assisted divider rounder with interchangeable dividing disc
- Powered dough dividing and rounding with easy weight adjustment and simple two-hand operation for extra safety
- Easily interchangeable dividing disc with maximum flexibility for work ranges from 16 – 440 gr.
- Unique easy forward-tilting system provides user-friendly, efficient and safe opening for cleaning
- Energy efficient with automatic motor switch only operating when machine is rounding
- Extremely stable, even during rounding, because of heavy cast iron foot counter-weight with overhang and widely placed wheels
- With cast iron footing on wheels extra stable and easy movable
- Stainless steel dividing knife
- Coated anodized aluminum dividing disc
- Stable, smooth and quiet in daily operation
- Easy cleaning with minimum maintenance required
- Three lightweight synthetic rounding plates included
- Variable hydraulic pressure regulation
- Increased (fixed) rounding speed of 25%
- Marine execution with floor connection (instead of cast iron foot)
- Dampers (instead of cast iron foot)
- Transformer for 4 wire connections without N at 400 V
- UL safety and hygiene approvals
- Cooling ventilator in base frame
- Temperature controlled cooling ventilator
- Special colour
- Recommended spare parts for 3 years operation
- Interchangeable dividing disc
- Set of 3 rounding plates
Power 1.3 kW, 3-phase, net weight: 345 kg
WxDxH 62 x 67 x 170 cm
Low-pressure dividing system respects the dough and requires no physical effort from the operator. The DR Robot is equipped with reliable and proven electronics and silent, long life hydraulics with low operating temperature.
Interchangeable dividing disc (within 5 minutes) offers increased flexibility, a work range of 16 – 440 gr and tilts forward for easy cleaning.
There’s a choice of seven anodized coated aluminum dividing discs with stainless steel knives. The discs require minimal flour for dividing, are hygienic and can be cleaned in a dish-washer.