Robocut (R) Automatic
Hydraulic dough divider with one-touch automatic work cycle and round dough tub
- Operated by joy-stick lever or touch controls; automatic cycle, auto release of the lid, end-switch, cycle time reduction and safety switch
- High grade stainless steel dividing knife and top plate
- Automatic motor switch for energy efficiency; only operating when machine is pressing or dividing
- Durable anodized aluminium dividing disc
- Rugged all steel construction with removable panels for efficient and fast cleaning
- Constructed with specially designed hydraulic system for quiet and smooth dividing
- Only anodized aluminium and stainless steel parts come in contact with dough
- Automatic rising of stainless steel knifes for easy cleaning
- High grade stainless steel ring around dough tube requiring less flour
- Front handles for extra protection
- Compact design, easy movable with little maintenance required
- Stable, smooth and quiet in daily operation
Power 1.6 kW, 3-phase, net weight 295 kg
WxDxH 54 x 66 x 108 cm
Note: Picture is of Robocut (R) Automatic with optional cast iron foot on wheels and glass panel with durable touch controls for extra hygiene
- Teflon coated stainless steel top plate
- Variable hydraulic pressure regulation
- Transformer for 4 wire connections without N at 400 V
- Flour tray with top cover
- Stainless steel support table
- Unique hygienic glass panel with durable touch controls for extra hygiene
- Safety switches on front and removable side panels
- Cast iron foot on wheels for extra stability
An anodized aluminum dividing disc with stainless steel knife and ring around the dough tub requires less flour and make the Robocut robust and hygienic.
A solidly constructed grip and locking mechanism for opening and closing of the lid in one fluent natural movement.
Standard on Variomatic and an interesting option on other models; variable pressure regulation.
High grade stainless steel dividing knife for weight ranges from 165 to 1125 gr.