Robocut (R) Variomatic
Fully automatic hydraulic dough divider with auto opening of the lid, variable pressure regulation and up to 10 programmable flexible work cycles
- Operated by joy-stick lever and/or touch controls; auto start-up, self-locking and opening of the lid, cycle time reduction, safety switch and flexible cycle programming
- Programmable pressing time for a wide range of dough types
- Press-only function; for use as dough or butter press only
- Variable hydraulic pressure regulation
- High grade stainless steel dividing knife and top plate
- Automatic motor switch for energy efficient; only operating when machine is pressing or dividing
- Dividing disc composed of easy exchangeable food grade ertalyte dividing segments
- Rugged all steel construction with removable panels for efficient and fast cleaning
- Constructed with specially designed hydraulic system for quiet and smooth dividing
- Only food approved and stainless steel parts come in contact with dough
- Automatic rising of stainless steel knifes for easy cleaning
- High grade stainless steel ring around dough tube requiring less flour
- Equipped with swivel wheels and brakes
- Front handles for extra protection
- Compact design, easy movable with little maintenance required
- Stable, smooth and quiet in daily operation
Power 1.6 kW, 3-phase, net weight 295 kg
WxDxH 54 x 66 x 108 cm
Note: Picture is of Robocut (R) Variomatic with optional cast iron foot on wheels
- Teflon coated stainless steel top plate
- Transformer for 4 wire connections without N at 400 V
- Flour tray with top cover
- Stainless steel support table
- Safety switches on front and removable side panels
- Cast iron foot on wheels for extra stability
Dividing disc with stainless steel knife and ring around the dough tub make the Robocut robust and hygienic.
High grade stainless steel dividing knife for weight ranges from 165 to 1125 gr.
Handy front mounted handles for extra protection, easy movability and effortless positioning.
Standard on Variomatic; variable pressure regulation for maximum flexibility with a wide range of dough types.