Hydraulic Square Divider
Robocut (S) Variomatic
Fully automatic hydraulic dough divider with auto opening of the lid, variable pressure regulation and up to 10 programmable variable work cycles
- Operated by joy-stick lever and/or touch controls; auto start-up, self-locking and opening of the lid, cycle time reduction, safety switch and flexible cycle programming
- Programmable pressing time for a wide range of dough types
- Press-only function; for use as dough or butter press only
- Variable hydraulic pressure regulation
- High grade stainless steel dividing knife and top plate
- Automatic motor switch for energy efficient; only operating when machine is pressing or dividing
- Durable anodized aluminium dividing disc
- Rugged all steel construction with removable panels for efficient and fast cleaning
- Constructed with specially designed hydraulic system for quiet and smooth dividing
- Only anodized aluminium and stainless steel parts come in contact with dough
- Automatic rising of stainless steel knifes for easy cleaning
- High grade stainless steel ring around dough tube requiring less flour
- Equipped with swivel wheels and brakes
- Front handles for extra protection
- Compact design, easy movable with little maintenance required
- Stable, smooth and quiet in daily operation
Power 1.6 kW, 3-phase, net weight 295 kg
WxDxH 54 x 66 x 108 cm
Note: Picture is of Robocut (S) Variomatic with optional cast iron foot on wheels
- Double dividing disc 10/20x or 20/40x
- Teflon coated stainless steel top plate
- Transformer for 4 wire connections without N at 400 V
- Flour tray with top cover
- Stainless steel support table
- Safety switches on front and removable side panels
- Cast iron foot on wheels or extra stability
High grade stainless steel dividing knife for weight ranges from 120 to 2000 gr.
Dividing disc with stainless steel knife and ring around dough tub for less flour and extra hygiëne.
High grade materials and solid engineering for a more durable and long life operation.
Standard on Variomatic; variable pressure regulation for maximum flexibility with a wide range of dough types.