Dough and moulding divider with one-touch automatic work cycle, dividing disc and side grid holder
- Pressing, dividing, moulding and forming by joy-stick or touch control panel; one-touch automatic work cycle, auto release of the lid, end-switch and cycle time reduction
- Automatic rising of dividing knife for easy cleaning
- Dividing disc composed of easy exchangeable food grade ertalyte dividing segments
- High grade stainless steel dividing knife and top plate
- Automatic motor and safety switch for extra energy efficiency and operator security
- Grid support is closed, locked and unlocked in one fluent natural movement
- Lightweight moulding grids are easily removed, exchanged and simply secured
- Broad range different teflon coated interchangeable grids with various long, square and triangle moulding forms
- Grid holder can be placed on left or right side
Power 1.6 kW, 3-phase, net weight 385 kg
WxDxH 82 x 66 x 108 cm
- Double dividing disc 10/20x or 20/40x
- Teflon coated stainless steel top plate
- Variable hydraulic pressure regulation
- Transformer for 4 wire connections without N at 400V
- Storage hooks for up to 3 grids on one or both sides
- Flour tray with cover to be placed at left, right, front-left or front-right side
- Stainless steel support table on left or right side; can be folded down completely along side of the machine
- Glass panel with touch controls for extra hygiene
- Safety switches on front and removable side panels
- Cast iron foot on wheels for extra stability
- Recommended spare parts for 3 years operation
- Set of 2 pallet removal plates
- Pressure gauge for hydraulic system
- Set of 2 lower press plates (yellow)
- Forming plate for Robotrad Form (red)
- Forming grid
- Set of 2 soft press carpets (yellow)
Handy removable flour tray with cover which can be placed on various positions.
Storage hooks for up to max. 6 grids on one or both sides of the machine.
Dividing disc with high grade stainless steel knife and ring around the dough tub make the Robotrad-s robust and extra hygienic.
Standard on Variomatic; variable pressure regulation for extra flexibility and a wide range of dough types.